Relevate is founded with the belief that dramatic improvement is possible in capital project delivery. Our unique skills have saved owners over 32% on construction projects when fully implemented. Starting up predominantly in the High-Tech market, we have quickly expanded our portfolio to include infrastructure, commercial, retail and health care. With offices in the US and Europe, we are team driven to help others.
Our real competitive advantage is finding the best people and making sure they feel safe, challenged and supported. Our aim is to be the best company in the entire construction industry to work for. To accomplish this we offer some unique benefits:
- Competitive pay
- We push the cutting edge of existing boundaries. Working on Relevate projects will provide ground breaking opportunities. We have the most advanced blue print in the world for attacking this problem but don’t believe it is complete. You will be challenged to come up with new and unique solutions on every project.
- World class onboarding/development program.
- Our job is to help people. Even though there are challenges in implementing change, you will spend your days helping people and see it on their faces and in the quality of their lives as it happens. Very rewarding.
- Work with the best. We don’t have all the answers and are hiring the very best, most creative and motivated people in the world to help us.
- The challenge is real. Construction inefficiency is a national competitiveness problem for Ireland (and the US). Your work will help your country be more competitive in the world.
Support The Client with the creation of installation packages for semiconductor processing equipment. This involves, engineering, CAD design, and client interface.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Work with all appropriate Client & stake holders to understand the scope of work, schedule, budget, and other project instructions and responsibilities.
- Work with all appropriate Client stake holders to determine intent and contents of each drawing package.
- Work independently to complete tool installation design packages within budget and schedule: review drawings for completeness, constructability and coordination with other tool’s located near by and with other design disciplines (base build).
- Follow TI design procedures (White Book)
- Perform analysis and convert “reference package” designs created for US code to the appropriate European code.
- Lead meetings with the client to review the design package content and update the package as required.
- Perform field walks to validate existing conditions and the constructability of the design.
- Ensure the design package is compliant with client specifications.
- Perform calculations to validate the technical performance of the design will meet client specifications.
- Follow Quality procedures.
- Proactively help to build client Web Based TI Knowledge Center.
- Travel to other project sites may be required.
- Work with trade contractors to proactively resolve any questions hindering the installation of the design.
- Other duties as assigned by the client design manager.
Qualifications and Behavioral Attributes
- Individual must possess good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast pace work environment dealing with constant client changes
- Strong team player interested in helping others be successful
- Comfortable working in an unstructured work environment.
- Leadership experience and skills. Comfortable making technical decisions and giving teams direction
- Interest and enthusiasm to improve upon existing processes and methods
- Working knowledge of Lean and/or Agile methods
- Must possess a 4 year degree in engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, or Industrial preferred) from an accredited university
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- 3D CAD experience preferred (Revit, Cadworx, Plant 3D)
- Min of 2 years experience in the semiconductor industry or construction of high tech facilities
We are a values based company and strive to make every decision through the lens of the values below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com