Operational Excellence Engineer
As a coach or operational excellence engineer you will work with construction project teams to change the way they execute projects. Each project is different and the work starts with understanding each client’s unique needs to developing a specific plan to enable them to achieve. Our goal is to create an experience where everyone on the project feels like they developed and they proclaim they never want to work the old way again.
When the plan is developed you will coach, mentor, train and lead the team through the implementation, measuring results and adjusting as necessary. Our solutions typically include the Last Planner System, production control, Lean and Lean construction tools, new collaborative contract, leadership training, our “HPC” improvement process, and team building. Because we strive to be on the cutting edge of the Lean construction movement you will be testing new ideas and adjusting our approach with every project. We are always learning and improving. Many of the concepts we recommend as a company are from outside of the construction industry.
Our real competitive advantage is finding the best people and making sure they feel safe, challenged and supported. Our aim is to be the best company in the entire construction industry to work for. To accomplish this we offer some unique benefits:
– Competitive pay with a small, family company feel.
– We push the cutting edge of existing boundaries. Working on Relevate projects will provide ground breaking opportunities. We have the most advanced blue print in the world for attacking this problem but don’t believe it is complete. You will be challenged to come up with new and unique solutions on every project.
– Ability to attract and retain customers. We do not have a dedicated marketing department. If you come across an opportunity, you will be free to pursue it.
– World class onboarding/development program.
– Our job is to help people. Even though there are challenges in implementing change, you will spend your days helping people and see it on their faces and in the quality of their lives as it happens. Very rewarding.
– Work with the best. We don’t have all the answers and are hiring the very best, most creative and motivated people in the world to help us.
– The challenge is real. Construction inefficiency in the US is a national competitiveness problem. Your work will help your country be more competitive in the world.
Minimum job requirements:
– 4 year degree in Any Engineering, Construction Management, Journalism, and Photography
– Be able to thrive in a team environment
– High tolerance for ambiguity
– Full time
– Local position (PHX)
To apply, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com